Besides affixing the CE marking symbol to the product's surface or its data plate, the following information must be provided on the label of all types of pressure equipment:
- contact details of the manufacturer (name, registered trademark and address)
- where applicable, the contact information of the importer
- where applicable, the identification number of the notified body that assessed the product
- the year of manufacture
- identification of the product according to its nature (e.g. type, series or batch)
- a unique serial number
- maximum/minimum allowable limits.
In Addition, depending on the type of pressure equipment, the following information is required for safe installation, operation, use, maintenance and/or periodic inspection:
- the volume V of the product in L
- the test pressure PT applied in bar and date
- the nominal size for piping DN
- safety device set pressure in bar
- supply voltage in V (volts)
- output in kW
- intended use
- filling ratio kg/L
- tare mass in kg
- maximum filling mass in kg
- the fluid group.
Detailed information on the labelling of pressure equipment can be found in point 3.3. of Annex I.