According to the SPV Directive, the following information must be visible on the label of each simple pressure vessel sold in the EU:
- CE marking symbol
- The last two digits of the year in which the conformity symbol was affixed
- Contact details of the manufacturer (name, registered trademark and address)
- Where applicable, the contact information of the importer
- Where applicable, the identification number of the notified body that assessed the product
- The maximum working pressure (PS in bar)
- the maximum and minimum working temperature (Tmin in °C / Tmax in °C)
- the capacity of the pressure vessel (V in L)
- the type and serial or batch number of the vessel.
Note: Additional labelling requirements may apply if specified in the relevant harmonised standards.