Appliances burning gaseous fuels are covered by Regulation (EU) 2016/426 and because of that, their labels must indicate the following information:
- CE marking symbol
- Name, trademark and address of the producer
- Where applicable, the importer’s contact details
- The four-digit ID number of the notified body involved
- Where appropriate, marking indicating a special risk or use
- The appliance’s batch, type or serial number or other element allowing its identification
- Where applicable, the type of electrical supply used
- The nominal supply pressure for the product
- The appliance category marking
- Information required to ensure correct and safe installation.
Note: Additional requirements may apply if specified in the relevant EN standards.