The Declaration of Conformity for complying with the requirements of the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU must have the following elements:
- unique identification of the electrical product
- contact details of the manufacturer or their authorised representative
- The following statement or similar "This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer."
- An object of the Declaration of Conformity (product identification and a photograph)
- A statement like "The object of the declaration described above is in conformity requirements of the Directive."
- Where relevant, references to applicable EN standards or other technical specifications.
- Signature details.
Detailed information on the topic can be found in Annex VI of the Directive.