The Declaration of Conformity for complying with the requirements of the PYRO Directive 2013/29/EU must have the following elements:
- Registration number per Article 9 of the Directive
- Product name
- Batch or serial number
- Name and address of the producer
- The statement "This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer."
- An object of the Declaration consisting of information allowing the identification and traceability of the product
- The sentence "The object of this declaration is in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation."
- Information about the relevant EN standards/technical specifications used to which conformity is declared
- Notified body details and information about the activities performed
- Reference number of the certificate issued by the Notified body
- Signature details.
More information is provided in Annex III of the Directive.