The Declaration of Conformity for complying with the requirements of the RCPW Directive 2013/53/EU must have the following elements:
- Product model, batch, type or serial number
- Contact information of the producer or their authorised representative
- Where applicable, the contact information of the importer
- The following statement "This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer or the private importer or the person referred to in Article 19(3) or (4) of Directive 2013/53/EU."
- An object of the Declaration, including information allowing the identification of the product and its traceability
- The sentence "The object of the declaration is in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation."
- Information about the methods used to prove conformity with the requirements of the Directive
- Notified body details and information about the type of activities performed
- Reference number of the certificate issued by the Notified body
- Signature details
- Additional information (check Annex IV).
More information on the topic is given in Annex IV of the Directive.