The Declaration of Conformity for complying with the requirements of the SPV Directive 2014/29/EU must have the following components:
- Product model, batch, type or serial number
- Details about the manufacturing company (e.g. name and address)
- Where applicable, details about the EU authorised representative (e.g. name and address)
- The sentence "This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer."
- An object of the Declaration containing information allowing the identification of the product and its traceability
- Image of the product
- The sentence "The object of the declaration is in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation."
- References to relevant EN standards used or other technical specifications applied
- Notified body details
- Information about the type of activities performed by the Notified body
- Reference number of the EU certificate issued by the Notified body
- Signature details.
More information can be found in Annex IV of the Directive.