The Declaration of Conformity for complying with the requirements of the EMC Directive 2014/30/EU must have the following components:
- An object of the Declaration (i.e. identification of the product and an image)
- Product model number
- Manufacturer's contact details or those of their authorised representative
- The sentence "This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer."
- References to harmonised standards used or other technical methods applied to prove conformity with the requirements of the Directive
- The sentence "The object of the declaration is in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation."
- Notified body information (ID, name)
- Type of activities performed by the Notified body
- Number of the EU certificate received from the Notified body
- Signature details.
More information on the subject can be found in Annex IV of the Directive.