The Declaration of Conformity for complying with the requirements of the PED Directive 2014/68/EU must have the following particularities:
- The sentence "This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer."
- Equipment's model number
- Object of the Declaration (i.e. identification of the pressure equipment and an image)
- Producer's contact details or those of their EU authorised representative
- Where applicable, Notified body information, activities completed by the Notified body, and reference number of the certificate given by the Notified body
- References to harmonised or non-harmonised standards applied to demonstrate conformity with the Directive's requirements
- A sentence, such as "The object of the declaration is in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation."
- Signature details.
For more information, check Annex IV of the Directive.