The Declaration of Conformity for complying with the requirements of the Directive 2014/32/EU must contain the following particularities:
- The following sentence "This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer."
- The unique model number of the measuring instrument
- Object of the Declaration (i.e. identification of the measuring device and an image)
- Producer's contact information or that of their appointed EU authorised representative
- Where appropriate, Notified body information, activities carried by the Notified body, and reference number of the type certificate issued by the Notified body
- References to standards (harmonised or non-harmonised) applied to demonstrate compliance with the Directive's essential requirements
- A sentence, such as "The object of this declaration is in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation."
- Signature details.
More information on the subject can be found in Annex VIII of the Directive.